WHAT IS CLICK & COLLECT?
Our Click & Collect service allows you to conveniently purchase our products online and collect from one of our Authorised Stockists. Simply add your items to the shopping cart, select the Authorised Stockist where you would like your eBike to be sent and pay for the items online. You will be emailed a confirmation of order immediately.
WHEN CAN I COLLECT MY ORDER?
Your order will be sent to the Authorised Stockist you selected within 5 days of you placing your order online. Within 5 working days upon receiving your order, the Authorised Stockist will unpack, fully assemble and test ride your bike and will notify you by email or SMS when your bike is ready to collect. If for any reason there is a delay in assembling your bike at the Authorised Stockist, they will contact you.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO COLLECT MY ORDER?
You only need to bring TWO items with you when collecting your Click & Collect order:
• Order confirmation (either digital or printed)
• Valid ID
If it is your intention to ride your new eBike straight away, please also remember to bring a helmet with you…
Please note that the Authorised Stockist will only hold your order for a period of 21 days. If, on the 22nd day your order has not been collected and there has been no communication from you, your order will be cancelled and a refund will be processed, less the following costs:
• All shipping costs
• Any bank fees
• Assembly fees VelectriX pay to the Authorised Stockist to unpack, assemble and test ride your bike.
CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
You can change or cancel an order submitted on our website within 24 hours from the time and date you submitted, completed and paid for the order on our website. If the order is placed on a Saturday or a Sunday, you can change or cancel and order until 5pm Monday. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 530031 for assistance Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
When contacting VelectriX, please ensure that you quote your order reference number. Your order reference number can be found within the order confirmation sent to you via email after placing your order.
VelectriX reserves the right to cancel an order at any time before delivery to a VelectriX Authorised Dealer/Stockist, for any of the following reasons:
• Goods ordered were subject to an error on our Website, for example, in relation to a description, price or image, which was not discovered prior to the order being accepted.
• A regular delivery partner cannot deliver the goods to a VelectriX Authorised Stockist.
• VelectriX can no longer supply the goods after promising to do so.
• We do not receive a reply from you within 7 business days, if we have contacted you for any reason in relation to your order.
• Before making a purchase, please read our Refund policy, so that you can understand your rights and what you can expect from us if you are not satisfied with your order.
• Orders submitted by you on the VelectriX website (www.velectrix.com.au) are an agreement to purchase the goods at the specified price plus any delivery charges specified at the time of submission.
• When placing orders for multiple items we will, where possible, dispatch all goods at the same time. In some cases, orders may come from multiple locations or be too large to be packaged together. In these cases, you will receive multiple tracking numbers.
• We may decline to accept payment from you for reasons such as (a) where our fraud detection systems detect possible irregularities; (b) because your financial institution has declined payment; or (c) because your payment card has expired. If this occurs, we reserve the right to cancel your order or request you provide additional information to verify you are the card holder.
Items in your cart
Your cart is empty
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
|Seat Tube (ST)||-||-||-||-|
|Top Tube (TT)||-||-||-||-|
|Stand Over (SO)||-||-||-||-|
|Chain Stay (CS)||-||-||-||-|
|Head Tube Angle (HTA)||-||-||-||-|
|Seat Tube Angle (STA)||-||-||-||-|
|Head Tube (HT)||-||-||-||-|
|Fork Length (FL)||-||-||-||-|
|Wheel Base (WB)||-||-||-||-|